Monday, August 30, 2010

Dr. Who and Dr. I Know Who

My daughter and I went to the library so she could virus their computers and not ours, I mean check her email and go to the sites she likes to visit. I picked up the first season of Dr. Who dvds and also picked up some books on PHP, Apache and Website design. Planning on working on getting a server running on my computer again so I can attract evil people and have an anxiety breakdown or aka designing and running a virtual pet site.
My daughter ate all the stew we made for supper last night as her lunch and had two of the enchiladas I made for lunch today also. She likes my cooking. Hubby does too and is probably glad he likes hot spicy enchiladas and she doesn't so he will actually have left overs for later.
Also remembered to call to make an appointment to join a depression group. Had to make an intake meeting appointment and kept forgetting. Actually forgot to include this information in this blog post. Boy, do I need a better memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment