Friday, September 3, 2010

Die with a T: The Master Anxietists Weight Loss Goals Pt 3

This is the important part of my new eating plan in my mind. The drinking of 100 or more ounces of water a day. I drink water before and after I eat something. Now, you may be asking exactly how much water I drink? The amount didn't seem important as much as how it made me feel. I wanted to achieve that slightly full feeling thinking it may trick my body into thinking it is full without eating enough to be full. Trick the body and metabolism into thinking it has to go to work. Crack the whip on that lazy sloth! The water may also help in digestion too.

The best part is that my new plan seems to be working. Seriously been steering away from the high sodium and fat foods. Cheerios has become my snack food. I do enjoy raw pumpkin seeds and roasted unsalted sunflower seeds too occasionally. And, for breakfast, I do enjoy my strawberry smoothies. I found Bolthouse farms Chi Tea Soy drink (great source of protein for me and helps with my anemia). I use that as the base and add about 5 strawberries to an 8 oz glass. I have one of those blenders that has the individual 8 oz plastic tumblers that you attach the blades to and it makes individual drinks. The generic version of the one on the infomercials but it works great and is really easy to clean. Cleaning is a 4 letter word in my book.

So far I have lost almost 25 pounds. About half a pound a day to a pound sometimes. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment